With 16 years experience in the outdoor adventure industry, I can truly say I am never happier than being out on the ground seeking some kind of adventure, or interaction with the wonderful environment we find ourselves surrounded by. With a five year old daughter keeping me busy with making my adventures as family friendly as they can be and to be fortunate to work for the MOD as an adventure training instructor I don't find myself indoors very often! My current goals include completing my Mountain Instructor Award and ensuring Antur provides the very best of experiences to all its clients.
When you live in a country as beautiful as Wales being an Outdoor adventure instructor is a privilege. I can genuinely say I have a job which I am completely passionate about. With over ten years experience in coaching and instructing I can honestly say I am always learning. A complete water baby who is at my happiest exploring our epic coastlines and canyons whilst passing on knowledge to our clients and my three children.
I have loved the natural environment since I can remember - whole summers spent camping and exploring The Gower Peninsula, being fed a healthy helping of pirate stories, ship wrecks and buried treasure. This love for the outdoors took hold of me - thanks to my parents - and I have had a love affair with it ever since. I take inspiration from this environment, creating oil paintings and photographs of the landscapes in which we move. I have been fortunate enough to use my skills for work and play extensively throughout the UK, France, Spain, Italy and Slovenia. If I can leave people with a little of the enthusiasm that I have for the natural environment -then its been a good day!
- Always seeking adventure we love learning from experience.
- Among our team and partners we are keen to encourage an understanding and appreciation for the wonderful natural environments we explore with our clients.
- During the pursuit of our adventures we inevitably rely heavily on each other to 'have each other's backs' at some stage it is good to be surrounded by a group of people you can not only trust but believe in!
- To provide safe, fun and inspiring adventure experiences.
- To reconnect people to beautiful natural places.
- To provide exemplary customer service ensuring our clients leave with a smile on their face and inspiration in their heart.
- To provide the best adventures possible.
- Exploring the awe-inspiring Welsh countryside from a very different perspective.
- We are the coasteering specialists for the Gower Peninsula, there is no other provider with more experience.
- With intimate knowledge of the Brecon Beacons and Waterfall Country our local knowledge is second to none; this is literally where we grew up!
- Exploring our local natural environment is second nature to us let us share our experience with you.
Alternatively, give us a call: +44 (0)7376 788663